Ascend version 2.12 has been out in the wild for about a week, but we haven’t finished telling you about all the new features quite yet. This update includes reporting improvements to help you track customer group sales, so if you want to learn how the get the most out of your data keep reading.
Still using an older version of Ascend? Update to start taking advantage of these and other improvements today.
New AOR Reports: Get a snapshot report for customer group sales that allows you to quickly:
- See the top items sold to a group
- Show total sales and average transaction size for a given time period
- Compare sale results to the last 90 days or the complete group sales history
Flexible Filters: Need specific sale information? Our new filter helps you:
- Develop a sales strategy based on top performing products or seasons
- Customize your search by combining filters with specific keywords or values
- Narrow down group sales by day, user, vendor and much more!
Learn More Now: Ready to see these new reports in action? Get started by watching this video then take a look at some of our other videos to learn more about all the improvements included with Ascend version 2.12.